Round up all the cuddly toys you can find, and you and a buddy could have a record in the making… There’s only one catch: one of you will be wearing a blindfold! The secret to this challenge is good communication and lightning-quick reflexes. And whatever you do, don’t drop any of those toys!
- One person is the thrower, who is allowed to communicate with the other team member during the attempt.
- The other person is the catcher – the latter must be blindfolded throughout the attempt.
- Toys must be no longer than 19 cm (7.5 in) but they can be of any character/object.
- There must be at least 3 m (9 ft 10 in) between the thrower and the catcher, clearly marked with lines on the floor.
- All toys caught must be held for the full attempt; the catcher can tuck them under arms/between legs etc, but not into pockets.