Guinness World Records has just released a new book called Blockbusters!, featuring the latest and coolest records from the world of Music, Film, Technology, Social Media, Apps, YouTube and beyond!
Blockbusters not only gives you the record-breaking low-down on the biggest trends and personalities, but it also adds a unique educational and fun twist.
If you’re reading about Jurassic World’s records including Fastest time for a movie to gross $1bn, expect to read up on the tallest, fastest and largest dinosaurs ever too!
Jam-packed with exciting Top 10 features, fascinating Fact Files and engaging infographics and quizzes, Blockbusters! is sure to be a smash hit this Easter.
Guinness World Records 2016 Blockbusters! includes seven Key Topical Trends covered in-depth with fascinating individual spreads.
- Movies: Box Office Blockbusters such as Jurassic World, Star Wars, The Avengers, Frozen and much more
- Comics & Books: Record breaking superhero comics, largest ever comic and most popular books
- Music: The highest earning musicians, the best selling tracks, the most online streams – featuring the world’s biggest superstars including One Direction, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry and Beyonce
- TV: All the jaw-dropping records held by the most iconic modern and classic TV shows and cartoons – from Sponge Bob to Scooby Doo!
- Toys: Lego, Nerf Guns, Transformers, Pokemon and a look at The Top 10 Toy Brands at the Movies, Tech: A look at 3D printing, robots, coding, and the best-selling gaming consoles of all time
- Become a record breaker! Amazing Record Breaking Challenges to attempt at home! Are you the king or queen of selfies? What about the fastest texter on the planet? Or you might fancy yourself as the ultimate rock star on Guitar Hero?
Guinness World Records 2016 Blockbusters! is available now in the UK, Ireland and Australia.